Most popular accessories & related items…
- Reviews (18)
Q & A
Windicator is the German word for Vindicator. We have been selling this revolver for over 20 years and it just keeps on selling. It’s not the sleekest, or lightest, or prettiest, but it is dependable and works! You won’t need to be “Vindicated” when you carry the Windicator. This revolver is a time tested partner for you with its six shot, double/single action. The Windicator gets the job done! Available in either .38 Special or .357 Magnum
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 2.0″
- Capacity : 6
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 30 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
Posted by RICK BALFOUR on Dec 13th 2020
Surfing Impact Guns, found this revolver available. Received it ahead of schedule. I could not be more pleased. A rugged handgun, heavy to absorb .357 recoil of 158 grain jacketed flat points, just what it wanted. LOCK-UP is good. I will pass this weapon on after I’m gone. You need not pay thru the nose for quality. Give it your attention, you won’t be sorry.
Have had mine for many years
Posted by Joe on Mar 30th 2019
Mine was built before the shrouded barrel. And bluing on cylinder has a reddish tint. Has been this way for probably 20+ years. have only fired 800 to a thousand rounds. Still looks and shoots like new. Mine sold for $159 new at time. Have travelled all over, country as a road trip gun always dependable and a great home and carry gun with 6 rds of 357 mags or +P 38s
Really quite excellent
Posted by DavidH on Jun 7th 2016
Man, do I love this gun or what. Have the 2″ barrel, blued. Took it out for the first time today. I have average sized man’s hands.. admittedly strong hands. Watched a slew of videos and while confident I would mostly like this gun, did wonder until you get it in the hands and firing for the first time about the weight, the grip, the kickback, all those things.
Everything exceeded my expectations. Absolutely like the way fits in the hand. Very much liked the weight and it’s distribution. Excellent for my tastes the trigger action. All came together and made the overall experience of firing the weapon, great. Everything about this gun far exceeded my expectations.. am very happy with this weapon.
Straight Ahead Dead On
Posted by gdg on Sep 2nd 2015
Dead on right out of the box. Round after round in the black at 10, 15, and 25 yards. Then I switched from 150 gr. white box Winchester 38s to Federal 158 gr. 357 mag.
Same results including 60 percent hits at 50 yds. All shot with single action. Double action felt heavy to me but I haven’t pulled more than 20 rounds so far. The gun feels like a solid tool that will stand up in my pack for many years of use in the Mississippi and Wisconsin river bottoms. I already trust it to hit what I aim at when I pull the trigger. Ugly, yes. But so is my ’65 flat bottom and ’81 Merc 25 horse. When I buy something I tend to stay with it if it works. This little pack gun feels like it will become a trusted part of my detail.
Great sturdy practical gun
Posted by RS357 on Feb 13th 2015
Great looking sturdy and practical gun. The barrel end is unfinished with very sharp edges. But that is not a big negative for me. I’m looking to fit laser sights on it.
Posted by RockoRob on Dec 18th 2014
Everytime I pull the trigger rounds go dowrange! Yes it’s a tank…but it feels great to shoot and I like it for concealed carry…I’m a wheel gun man…and this is a great budget wheel gun!
I love my Windicator
Posted by hawkeye on Dec 16th 2014
I carry my windicator at all times. I know it will get me out of any any jam I get into. If you can buy it, get it.
love this gun!
Posted by clint on Oct 25th 2014
Bought this gun 2yrs ago new.I have fired over 500 357 rnds still shots like new.Love the weight and feel of this gun. And you cant beat the price.
Excellent & cheap
Posted by Eric on May 14th 2014
Excellent & cheap CCW 357/38Sp, work well, Very smooth trigger either way, SA/DD. Get one today. ou wont regret it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.