Most popular accessories & related items…
- Reviews (7)
Q & A
Born of the traditions of the Old West, the Rough Rider by Heritage Mfg maintains much of the look and feel of the legendary Single Action Army revolver, only in a scaled-down version. Chambered in .22 LR, the Rough Rider is manufactured using state-of-the-art precision machinery that ensures its accuracy and reliability.Action : Revolver
Barrel Length : 6.5″
Caliber : 22 LR
Capacity : 6Rd
Color : Blue
Description : Long Rifle Cylinder Only
Finish : Blued
Grips : Wood
Manufacturer Part # : RR22B6
Material : Alloy
Model : Rough Rider
Sights : Fixed Sights
Subcategory : Revolvers
Type : Single Action
Heritage rough rider 22lr
Posted by Joshua Bingham on Feb 16th 2019
I love this gun! It’s very fun to shoot at the range. I was very surprised at its accuracy, I was hitting my 12 inch gong every shot from 75 yards. Great gun, for a great price.
Reasonable to buy and shoot
Posted by Dahl on Feb 14th 2016
I have three of them 4,6 &9 inch barrels one has the 22 magnum cylinder. That are fun to shoot you will prohibit shoot less ammo because it is single action . They are dodo as fare as accuracy one thing I would do for sure if you buy one is to use lock tight on all the small screws that hold the pistol together especially on the ejector rod were it is fastened on it will come loose and shear off if you put lock tight on all screws you won’t have any problems.
Posted by Dill pickle on Jan 8th 2013
Got my 2 last week and dad got his today! Awesome to shoot especially in the back yard, idk if luck or just thr good but i hit a 12in piepan at 200 yards 3 times in a row!! Im lovin tht its so cheap to shoot for a long time
Best revolver sold
Posted by Top shooter fl on Dec 9th 2012
Buyin mine soon i love my dads hes got twins and we shoot all the time with them and nvr had to fix a part on them best revolvers iv ever shot
Posted by Mackavile on Mar 8th 2012
i like it alot mine just came in today an it is a good gun but damn wasn’t expecting it to be so loud lol
Posted by Hugh on Jan 4th 2012
Fun to shoot, just like the old days. Very reliable, easy to clean and just plain fun to shoot!
“My Cowboy Gun”
Posted by Hugh on Dec 13th 2011
I wanted a cowboy gun for my collection. This one shoots great, it is nice quality, especially for the price, and is easy to maintain! It is fun to shoot and the 22 is a reasonable way to target shoot.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.