Most popular accessories & related items…
- Reviews (2)
Q & A
Mini Revolver Conversion Set- .22 Long Rifle & .22 Win Mag, 1.125″ Barrel, Matte Finish, 5 Round
All stainless steel construction. Laminated rosewood grips. Single action with half-cock safety and notch between chambers to rest firing pin blade. Countersunk chambers enclose cartridge head. Ribbed barrel with blade front sight, notched rear sight. Cylinder and frame length varies with cartridge chambering. Fluted cylinders.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire (WMR)
- Barrel Length : 1.1″
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Rosewood
- Sights : Fixed Front, Notched Rear
- Weight : 5.9 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
Small But Potent
Posted by Carl on Apr 5th 2012
My wife really love this mini-revolver. It’s small but with the .22 Magnum loads it packs a punch. Quality is outstanding. The only change she did is to put put on Black Widow over-sized rubber grips. Which seem to improve accuracy. This is a perfect personal defense gun. With her concealed weapons card she carries it in a pocket holster.
My favorite concealed carry gun
Posted by Powderpuff on Dec 15th 2010
I have tried a number of guns for concealed carry. Being a short little old lady who rarely carried a purse, I needed something that would be safe, small, accurate, and still have enough punch to do the job. After trying a 9mm, a couple of .380’s, a .38 Spec, and the NAA 1 5/8th combo with holster grip, I settled on this little gem. Red orange nail polish on the front site helped my accuracy tremendously. People with larger hands might find this difficult to hold, but for me, it is perfect. The .22LR cylinder makes target practice inexpensive and the mag is saved for carry. The half cock safety notch allows carrying all 5 cartriges. This gun is so small, a woman can even conceal it in her bra. It has the look and feel of quality with the dependability of a revolver and the size that can go virtually anywhere!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.