Most popular accessories & related items…
- Reviews (3)
Q & A
Double action only, J-frame revolver with alloy frame material. No internal lock. Rubber grips. Fixed rear sight and Red Ramp front sight. Blue finish on a 1.88 inch barrel. Five round capacity.
Smith & Wesson’s unique Scandium Alloy high strength frames allow for the lightest revolvers capable of firing .357 S&W Magnum®, or .44 Magnum. The Smith & Wesson J-Frame has become the most popular small frame personal defense revolver on the market. With decades of reliable performance to its credit, the J-frame line offers models capable of firing .22 LR, .22 Magnum®, .38 S&W Special and the more powerful .357 Magnum® loads. Smith & Wesson offers these revolvers from our production, M&P, Pro Series, and Classics lines in three diverse hammer designs; internal, exposed and shrouded.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 1.9″
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Enclosed
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Integral Front, Fixed Rear
- Weight : 11.4 oz
- Frame Description : Black
Awesome little concealed carry
Posted by Scottb on Oct 2nd 2015
Tough, reliable and lightweight. Fits perfectly in my front pants pocket in a simple pocket holster. Able to fire three types of rounds. Loaded now is .357 hollow point. The .357 rounds will cut into the webbing of your firing hand due to the heavy kick. .38 rounds not even a little pinch. Holding up very well after four years and several hundred range rounds.
Thumbreaker; Devil’s Handshake; Mighty Mite
Posted by Chris K on Feb 13th 2013
This is a gun which is light and lethal. You will try it with 38 Special (not bad), 38 Special +P (gets your attention), and then .357 Magnum. The pad between your thumb and forefinger will be very very sore. I did 20 rounds today – 10 38S, 5 38S+P, and 5 .357M in that order. This gun is NOT a pleasure to shoot but that isn’t what it is for. As an ankle or other backup, it is beautiful. Light and revolver reliable. But, it is this lightness which makes the bigger rounds painful – very painful – to shoot. Take to the range, note that it shoots where you point it, and then load it up and leave it for your gun of last resort. I am delighted that I bought it. I have every confidence in it. I will shoot it again only as a novelty to humble shooting buddies or when it is needed in a dire situation. DO NOT even consider this gun for a lady unless she has ham fists and can beat you in an arm wrestle in two seconds flat.
Posted by Larry on Apr 3rd 2012
Hard to beat this revolver. If you like cheap watches and cheap cars- this gun isn’t for you.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.