Most popular accessories & related items…
- Reviews (4)
Q & A
Small frame double action revolver. Heavy, solid rib barrel, ejector shroud. Notched rear and serrated ramp front sights. Transfer bar safety. Rubber grips. Non-ported barrel.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 2″
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Exposed
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 24 oz
- Frame Description : Blued
Taurus 357 magnum 2 inch barrel model 605
Posted by Dennis Streeter on Dec 3rd 2019
Taurus 357 magnum 2 inch barrel model 605
TAURUS model 605
Posted by Frank Davis on Oct 29th 2017
I want a stainless and hammerless model.
My favorite gun
Posted by Dman on Dec 24th 2013
This is my favorite gun ever. It really was a toss up between this and my Ruger P95, but I love everything about this gun, and it always performs flawlessly. My next purchase will be a Taurus for sure.
Posted by David J. on Feb 12th 2013
I bought this for my daughter to carry concealed with .38sp rounds. It is a beast to hold onto with .357 mags. I had to file down two burs that were on the frame, and prevented the cylinder loaded with shells from turning. The gun would not fire otherwise. I was glad I had a file in the tool kit when we went to the range the first time. Other than that, it is a great little carry pistol. The picture makes it look blue color, but it came jet black (much better).
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the “Request Return” link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.